We have been trying to think of a way to keep in better touch with those we love. We are on Facebook and enjoy it but thought some of our news and pictures might be a little too much for those random friends who don't want to see what we are up to everyday. So we have decided to create a family blog.

As most of you know, I am obsessed with photographing my everyday, and sometimes my every minute. This is becoming even more important to me as I see how fast Emma and Jackson are growing. I have talked a lot about how we all can go anywhere and get a posed picture of our family but are we taking the time to get the everyday things? When I am old and wrinkled like a prune, I don't want to look at pictures of my children sitting stiffly with their hands folded on their laps. I want to be able to see that time that Jackson wrote on the wall. So if you would like, add us to your favorite list and take a peak into our everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment